Furnace and Heater Repair. Heating System Repair.
Having a broken furnace or heater in your home is not only uncomfortable; it can be potentially dangerous for you and your family. For example, many people are unaware that a damaged or old heat exchanger can crack and cause fatal carbon monoxide poisoning in your home.
At R and R Heating & Cooling, our heating repair technicians have more than 30 years of combined experience to:
- Evaluate the overall condition and age of your heating system
- Diagnose the reason(s) why your system failed by testing the thermostat, external and internal electricity supply and other components
- Identify the services or parts that will make your system reliable and safe
- Repair your system to work safely and efficiently
- Provide maintenance services to extend the life of your system
If our technicians discover that your heating system is unsafe, it may be more economical to replace the system with a new one. Our team of professionals will provide you with recommendations, including advantages and disadvantages, for either replacing or repairing your system. Regardless of which route you choose, R and R Heating & Cooling will help to regulate the temperature of your home in the most cost-effective way.
By choosing R and R Heating & Cooling, you get:
- Quick response times
- Professional, experienced technicians
- Comprehensive recommendations for your home’s requirements
- Fixed price quotes for all work; no hidden fees
- 10% discounts on parts and labor for preventative maintenance customers