The Knight Heating Boiler
Unmatched innovation and efficiency have made Lochinvar a legend in commercial water heating since 1919. Now, you can bring the legend home with the KNIGHT Heating Boiler.
The KNIGHT will be your hero in the battle against high heating bills. Strong, reliable, efficient, attractive, and intelligent—the KNIGHT is everything you want in a home heating system!
The KNIGHT Heating Boiler is a champion of high efficiency. With a 93% AFUE rating, you can rest assured that 93¢ out of every energy dollar goes directly into heating your home. That’s well above ENERGY STAR standards, and its efficiency goes up to an astounding 98.6% in low-temperature radiant applications!
Designed and built to commercial-grade standards, the KNIGHT guarantees you the robust reliability Lochinvar is famous for. You’ll have the peace of mind that comes with an 85-year history of proven performance—not to mention a full 12-year limited warranty.
Compact and attractive—not to mention amazingly quiet—the KNIGHT fits in small spaces most other boilers will not. You’ll be amazed how versatile and convenient your KNIGHT Heating Boiler can be.
The unique SMART SYSTEM™ Operating Control makes the KNIGHT simple to program, so you can maximize comfort and efficiency in your individual home. With advanced self-diagnostic abilities and an easy-to-read LCD display, the KNIGHT lets you know if service is necessary. And, all controls are password protected.
No other heating boiler comes with so many innovative standard features.
Smart System™ Control
- Easy To Use—Makes set-up and service a breeze.
- 2-Line, 16-Character LCD Display—Uses words, not codes.
- Built-In Internal Sequencer —standard — allows for lead/lag sequencing of up to eight boilers. The lead/lag configuration rotates the lead boiler after a 24 hour time period to ensure equal runtime for all boilers. Since the sequencer is built in to the KNIGHT, there is no need for an expensive third party control.
- Password Security—Separate passwords for homeowner and service professional.
- Multiple Pump Control—Control up to three pumps (boiler pump, system pump, and DHWP pump).
- Outdoor Reset—Provides more comfortable temperatures inside the home and eliminates temperature swings.
- Product Service Indicator—Can be easily programmed to display based on number of cycles, hours of operation, or time since last service.
- Pump Relay w/Freeze Protection—Continues to work, even if the homeowner turns off the boiler.
- Night Setback—Programmable temperature setback for any time of day.
- 0–10 Vdc Input—Lets you adjust modulation from a remote radiant control panel.
- PC Software—Connect to a laptop for extensive logging and trending.